Presented by WisePies
May 6-7, 2017
Matches will be played at the Churches Chicken Soccer Tournament Complex. The Rio Rapids Cup is open to competitive and recreational boys’ & girls’ teams (age groups U8 through U14, 2009s – 2003s) from USYS, US Club Soccer, AYSO, and SAY. Every effort will be made to properly bracket teams to ensure good competition.
Gold, Silver and Bronze brackets if needed. Birth date of oldest player determine age group, (i.e. oldest player for U15 is January 1, 2002). Awards will be given for 1st and 2nd place teams.
- If not paying through Got Soccer, Send Check Payment to: Rio Rapids SC C/O Tournament Director, 8220 La Mirada NE, Suite 600, Albuquerque, NM 87109
- All Registration Fees charged upon receipt. Teams will be notified by Email of acceptance within (2) weeks of Registration Fees and NO LATER THAN April 23, 2017. Refunds will not be given after a team is accepted. Any teams not accepted will receive a full refund
- Any application submitted without appropriate fee is considered incomplete until the fee is received. • Registration deadline is April 21, 2017. COMPLETE applications received after the entry deadline will put on a waiting list.
- TOURNAMENT HOTELS: Rio Rapids SC will be partnering with select area hotels to offer special rates to our out of town/state guests. More details on this will be made available soon.
- WEBSITE: Please stay up-to-date with tournament news and updates at www.riorapids.org
- If you would like to officiate in the Rio Rapids Open please contact Paul Quan at NMSoccerRef@Aol.com
Tournament Asst. Director