Rio Rapids 4v4 Summer League:
Why Rio Rapids 4v4?
- Keeps kids playing over the summer
- Flexible Schedule to Optimize enjoyment and Player Development
- Helps Develop 1st touch, 1v1’s, shooting techniques, and team concepts
- Roster Limit of 8. Registered players can guest other nights to assist other teams
- Most games are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
- 8 games per team.
- Largest Summer League in the State
- All Clubs Welcome!
Who: U8 (2015) – U13 (2010)
Where: Vista Del Norte Park
When: June 13th to July 13th (No games on the 4th of July week)
- Games will be Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday evenings.
- 4 weeks with 8 games guaranteed.
- 30 Min games, 2 per night
Players: 4 Field Players
Roster Size: 8 but we do allow registered players to guest play for other teams!
Field Size: 25 yds x 35 yds
Goal Size: Bow Net 4ft x 6ft
Cost: $350 per team
TEAM ONLINE REGISTRATION: https://clubs.bluesombrero.com/riorapids