Rio Rapids 5s Summer League:
Online Registration CLOSED
Any teams wanting to add players to a roster need to mail the completed waiver and check for $60 payable to Rio Rapids SC, to 10700 Academy Road NE, #1711, Albuquerque, NM 87111. These need to be received prior to the teams first games for players to be able to play.
Same format (5v5, 2 games per week over a 6 week period)
Same Price ($60 per player, minimum 6 players required to register a team)
- Keeps kids playing soccer over the summer
- Games provide lots of touches on the ball and lots of shots on goal.
- Helps develop 1st touch, shooting techniques and goalkeeping.
- Unlimited Roster size
- Unlimited playing opportunities. (Once a player is registered they can “guest” with any team, any night – With the exception players cannot play down and age group AND boys cannot play with girls in U14s and below)
- Every player that registers will receive a voucher for a free ticket for an Albuquerque Sol FC regular season home game, their inaugural season in Albuquerque.
- Refereeing by Albuquerque Sol FC Players.
- Co-ed high school age division.
Who: All players U7-U18 ( (Co-Ed division for HS Ages)
Where: North Domingo Baca Park – 7521 Carmel Ave NE Albuquerque, NM 87113
When: Jun 23 – Aug 1 (no games ON July 4th)
6 weeks – 12 games
30 min games x 2 games per night
Players: 4 field players & goalie
Roster Size: No limit
Field Size: 30 x 40 yds
Goal Size: 18 x 4 ft
Cost: $60 per player on roster (minimum 6 players needed to register a team)
Download Individual Waiver Form – Needed for Each Player!
U7 / U8 Individual Player Registration – We will help you find a team to play on! – Download Registration Flyer