Rio Rapids Begins #KickBreastCancer Fundraiser
Rio Rapids Soccer Club is raising money by selling Breast Cancer Awareness themed special edition T-shirts, Facemasks, and by accepting donations. Our goal is to raise $5,000 with 100 percent of the proceeds going to the American Cancer Society – with a designation to Breast Cancer Research. We understand it is a strange time due to COVID, but do not feel our efforts should be halted. We are anxiously looking forward to the success of our annual #KICKBREASTCANCER Fundraiser!
We believe this event will help instill a sense of social responsibility in our players and club. This fundraiser will empower our players- proving that they can do something to help find a cure for a disease that has claimed millions of lives. With your sponsorship, we can aid in finding a cure for breast cancer and put an end this tragic disease.
Below are the details:
- Rio Rapids Breast Cancer T-shirts will be sold for $15
- Rio Rapids Facemasks will be sold for $15
- We are looking for up to six $500 sponsors
- Your company logo will go on the back of the t-shirt (will need a white camera ready file of your company logo)
- Sponsors’ logos will be displayed on the Rio Rapids’ website page promoting the #KICKBREASTCANCER fundraiser
- Sponsorship checks for $500 should be made out to the Rio Rapids Soccer Club
If your organization would like to participate in this year’s fundraiser as a sponsor, please contact Kiva Gresham by Friday, September 18. Managers will be collecting orders from Rio Rapids teams. Thank you for your time and consideration.
Breast Cancer Awareness Order Form
Pink Dry Fit Shirts for $15/ Women’s Cut and Unisex Available
Reusable Facemasks $15