Rio Rapids Begins #KickBreastCancer Fundraiser
Rio Rapids Soccer Club is raising money by selling Breast Cancer Awareness themed special edition T-shirts, Facemasks, and by accepting donations. Our goal is to raise $5,000 with 100 percent of the proceeds going to the American Cancer Society – with a designation to Breast Cancer Research. We understand it is a strange time due to COVID, but do not feel our efforts should be halted. We are anxiously looking forward to the success of our annual #KICKBREASTCANCER Fundraiser!
We believe this event will help instill a sense of social responsibility in our players and club. This fundraiser will empower our players- proving that they can do something to help find a cure for a disease that has claimed millions of lives. With your sponsorship, we can aid in finding a cure for breast cancer and put an end this tragic disease.
Below are the details:
- Rio Rapids Breast Cancer T-shirts will be sold for $15
- Rio Rapids Facemasks will be sold for $15
- We are looking for up to six $500 sponsors
- Your company logo will go on the back of the t-shirt (will need a white camera ready file of your company logo)
- Sponsors’ logos will be displayed on the Rio Rapids’ website page promoting the #KICKBREASTCANCER fundraiser
- Sponsorship checks for $500 should be made out to the Rio Rapids Soccer Club
If your organization would like to participate in this year’s fundraiser as a sponsor, please contact Kiva Gresham by Friday, September 18. Managers will be collecting orders from Rio Rapids teams. Thank you for your time and consideration.
Rio Rapids Soccer Club
U9-U11 Director of Coaching
Breast Cancer Awareness Order Form
Pink Dry Fit Shirts for $15/ Women’s Cut and Unisex Available
Reusable Facemasks $15
The CUSTOMASK Premium has an outer polyester layer, a soft inner layer of cotton, and adjustable straps and nosepiece for a close fit for $15