Power Ford Rio Rapids Open ’22
Aug 27-28 U9-U19
Tournament Dates: Aug 27-28 U9-U19
We’re expecting over (150) teams from all over New Mexico, Colorado, Texas, and Arizona. Matches will be played at the New Mexico Soccer Complex in Bernalillo. The Power Ford Rio Rapids Open 2022 is available for competitive and recreational boys’ & girls’ teams (age groups U9 through U19) from USYS, US Club Soccer, AYSO, and SAY. Every effort will be made to properly bracket teams to ensure good competition.
ROSTER VERIFICATION PROCESS
ALL CHECK-INS/REGISTRATIONS ARE ONLINE VIA GOTSOCCER. THERE WILL BE NO ONSITE/GAME DAY CHECK-INS
We are committed to an easy check-in process to be completed before the start of the 2022 PowerFord Rio Rapids Open. For questions reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
*ALL COACHES & STAFF MUST HAVE THEIR EMAIL LISTED IN THE GOSPORT ROSTER SYSTEM FOR CONFLICT SCHEDULING!*
ROSTER VERIFICATION PROCESS
Documentation Uploading & Approval Process:
1. Upload Your PDF Documents into your GotSport Registration.
Click HERE to watch “How to Upload Your PDFs After Registering”
2. Print a copy of your roster to turn in to the referee for every game
NOTE: Rostered Player Passes and medical release/waivers are not required to be uploaded but MUST be present and available for viewing at all games (with Guest Player passes and medical releases). It can be available electronically or in hard copy at fields but must be readily accessible.
- To add a guest player please handwrite (legibly) the following information for each guest player at the bottom of your official roster before you upload.
- Full Name
- Unique Jersey Number
- Date of Birth
- Once complete, please scan and upload this roster
- You will also need the player pass and medical release for all guest players at each game.
DOCUMENTS NEEDED AT EACH GAME
- Tournament-approved rosters to turn into referees (need 1 for each game)
- Player cards for each player and coaches
- Medical forms for each player
PRE-GAME REFEREE CHECK-IN
- The coach shall pride an approved tournament roster for each game that the referee keeps
- Referee(s) shall, prior to the start of the game verify the identity of each player and coach with their player or coach pass card and compare it to the tournament roster
- Collect the cards of those players who are to participate in the game and coaches that are to coach in the game. The Referee must not allow a player into the game who is not in possession of a current Player Pass card from the team that is playing.
Tournament Hotel Booking
STAY TO PLAY POLICYPower Ford Rio Rapids Open 22 Soccer Tournament
Bernalillo, NM August 27-28, 2022
This is a STAY TO PLAY tournament. All non-commuting teams participating in the tournament MUST make all hotel accommodations using our tournament housing services. Please do not call the hotels directly. Please book through the hotel reservation link below. We appreciate your support as these partnered hotels assist in sponsoring our event.
Rio Rapids Soccer Club is proud to partner with HBC Event Services, a housing agency with a nationwide reputation for excellence in managing travel for sports events. HBC Event Services provides an easy way for you to book your hotel rooms with our partnered hotels at the best rates. These rates are lower than their best available rate and usually includes breakfast for your team.
A Travel Protection Plan is now available for purchase for all new reservations booked through this website.
Most importantly this plan has a “Cancel for Any Reason” benefit that will protect 75% of your non-refundable hotel booking and event registration costs for only $21.05 (based on a 2-night stay). Book your hotel reservation and select YES to add the Travel Protection Plan and protect your trip. Alternatively, you can call HBC directly at 505-346-0522 (Travel Protection Plan can only be added to your booking within 20 days of your hotel reservation date).
To see the full terms and conditions of the Travel Protection Plan, please click here.