Sandia Cup ’18 – May 26th – 28th
Tournament Dates: May 26th – 28th, 2018
On behalf of the Rio Rapids SC, We invite you and your team(s) to join us at the Sandia Cup May 26-28, 2018.
Sandia Cup is open to competitive and recreational boys’ & girls’ teams (age groups U9 through U19) from USYS, US Club Soccer, AYSO, and SAY. Every effort will be made to properly bracket teams to ensure good competition.
- Gold, Silver and Bronze brackets if needed. Birth date of oldest player determine age group, (i.e. oldest player for U15 is January 1, 2003). Awards will be given for 1st and 2nd place teams.
- Entry Fees: U09-U11 $350 U12-U19 $450
- Send Payment to: Rio Rapids SC C/O Sandia Cup 2018, 8220 La Mirada NE, Suite 600, Albuquerque, NM 87109
- All Registration Fees charged upon receipt. Teams will be notified by Email of acceptance within (2) weeks of Registration Fees and NO LATER THAN May 15th. Refunds will not be given after a team is accepted. Any teams not accepted will receive a full refund.
- Any application submitted without appropriate fee is considered incomplete until the fee is received.
- Registration deadline is May 7th, 2018 COMPLETE applications received after the entry deadline will put on a waiting list.
- TOURNAMENT HOTELS: Rio Rapids SC will be partnering HBC as this is a Stay and Play tournament. Your team will forfeit all games if you do not follow our stay and play policy.
- WEBSITE: Please stay up-to-date with tournament news and updates at riorapids.org
- If you would like to officiate in the Rio Rapids Open please contact Paul Quan at NMSoccerRef@Aol.com