Power Ford Rio Rapids Cup ’19 – Feb 16th – 17th
Tournament Dates: Feb 16th – 17th, 2019
On behalf of the Rio Rapids SC, We invite you and your team(s) to join us at the Power Ford Rio Rapids Cup Feb 16-17, 2019.
We’re expecting teams from New Mexico, Colorado, Texas, and Arizona. Matches will be played at the Soccer Complex in Bernalillo. The Rio Rapids Open 2018 is open to competitive and recreational boys’ & girls’ teams (age groups U9 through U15) from USYS, US Club Soccer, AYSO, and SAY. Every effort will be made to properly bracket teams to ensure good competition.
Gold, Silver and Bronze brackets if needed. Birth date of oldest player determine age group, (i.e. oldest player for U15 is January 1, 2003). Awards will be given for 1st and 2nd place teams.
- Send Payment to: Rio Rapids SC C/O Rio Cup 2019, 8220 La Mirada NE, Suite 600, Albuquerque, NM 87109
- All Registration Fees charged upon receipt. Teams will be notified by Email of acceptance within (2) weeks of Registration Fees and NO LATER THAN February 1, 2019. Refunds will not be given after a team is accepted. Any teams not accepted will receive a full refund.
- Any application submitted without appropriate fee is considered incomplete until the fee is received.
- Registration deadline is January 27, 2019. COMPLETE applications received after the entry deadline will put on a waiting list.
- TOURNAMENT HOTELS: Rio Rapids SC will be partnering HBC as this is a Stay and Play tournament.
- WEBSITE: Please stay up-to-date with tournament news and updates at riorapids.org
- If you would like to officiate in the Rio Rapids Open please contact Paul Quan at NMSoccerRef@Aol.com
Tournament Registration & Hotels
The Rio Open is a stay and play tournament. All teams commuting more than 70 miles to the event must use the tournament booking site. Contact HBC Event Services by phone (505-346-0522) or email email@example.com for assistance at any time.
Please note that their standard business hours are Monday through Friday 7am – 5pm MST.
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.